Does Your Roof Look Weathered?
Are shingles falling off after a strong storm? You may be in need of a comprehensive roof inspection from our professional team in Dallas TX.
Your roof is one of your most important investments as it shields your home from the elements. Once water seeps from a leaky roof in a myriad of things can happen. A few examples are black mold, rotten timber, and pesky critters you want no where near your family.
Why Choose Us For Your Roof Inspection?
D.N. Roofing has been in the industry for over two decades. We have an impressive service delivery track record maintaining an A+ BBB rating and stellar online reviews. Our unwavering commitment to offer high quality services to the people of Dallas and its environs is one of the many reasons why our business is highly regarded.
Aside from that, we are GAF certified and make our clients’ satisfaction our top priority. You can always rely on us to be fast, professional, efficient, attentive to detail, polite, and responsible during a roofing project. The best part is that D.N. Roofing also offers the best roof replacement and repair services in the region.
We realize every property, family, and insurance policy is different. We offer assistance with deductibles through financing and alternatives to make the total cost flexible and competitive.
Bonded, Licensed & Insured
Don’t settle for anything less when selecting a contractor to work with. We are among the top 6% of roofers that are GAF certified and we are fully licensed and bonded.
Each roof we install or repair comes with a warranty. If it leaks or issues arise, we will take care of it. Additionally, our crews go the extra mile by ensuring the new roof is wind resistant by putting in more nails and using better materials.
Schedule Your Free Inspection
Ready to see what DNR can do for you? Call 1-855-668-ROOF or follow the button to the right to schedule your appointment with us.
A Comprehensive 41-Point Roof Inspection
Unlike many roofing companies in Dallas, we never put our clients at risk with inadequate inspections. We treat your roof like it was our own and we understand how critical it is for the value of your home. Our Dallas roof inspectors are GAF certified and have worked intimately with insurance companies to understand the ins and outs of the claims process over the last two decades. Our inspection team pays very close attention to details to make sure you get the highest quality repair.
With our experience, we have created a 41-point checklist that pours over the critical details both in and outside of your home. Below are a few examples of what you can expect when we come to perform an inspection at your home.
- Shingles – This includes checking for loose, cracked, and missing shingles/tiles/slates/nails. We also check if your roof’s shingles are brittle, curled or decayed. These are usually common contributors of roof damage, leaks, and structural deterioration.
- Water Damage – Water can damage your roof in many ways. And that’s why we often make it a priority to check for water related damages; including things that include pooling, sags, dips, dark/damp spots, and soft spots (indicating wet rot). Even without leaks, signs of water damage are not taken lightly because they always precede major roof damages.
- Gutters & Downspouts – Probing the state of your gutters is also a vital part of our roof inspection process. This includes checking for blockage, leaks, water-flow, cracks, attachment, and downspout placement. This helps to ensure that your gutters are well and firmly placed, water flows uninterrupted and that the downspouts direct rain water away from your home.
- Flashing – If your roof is leaking, there’s a high probability that the problem is in its flashing. And that’s why we often check if your roof’s flashing is poorly installed, missing, or damaged. And in any case, we’ll have a suitable solution for you.
- Valleys & Sheathing – Here we check for cracks, damages and signs of deterioration too.
- Other Checks – In addition to the steps mentioned above, we also examine the state of your roof’s chimney and skylights. We check outside of your home for damage to your HVAC unit, windows, fence and any patio furniture that may have been damaged.
We also carry out many other checks to make sure your roof is in good shape. The best part is that we do it all for FREE!
Experts in Insurance Claims
Getting your insurance provider to cover your roof damages is not always easy. Adjusters are often trained to give you the minimum to make it by taking advantage of uneducated homeowners.
That’s where we come in.
Not only does our team provide a comprehensive roof inspection but they are also well-versed in dealing with insurance companies. This is where our experience shines. After your inspection, we show up when the adjuster does to ensure they take note of all the damage. Often times, this ensures that you get the most damage fixed with your repair.
Hit By Hail? We've Got You Covered!
Hail restoration can be quite a scary process. If done poorly, you may end up paying more or even in need of a new roof. And that’s why our roof inspectors are trained to be keen and comprehensive to ensure that they properly restore your damaged roof; and at the lowest cost possible.
What’s more, if you are low on cash, we offer project financing to ensure your roof is in good shape at all time.
Don’t take our word for it. Explore testimonials from some of our many satisfied clients.
Schedule Your Free Roof Inspection
Schedule a comprehensive 44-point roof inspection by calling us at 1-855-668-ROOF or by filling out the form below. A member of our team will get back in touch with you within a couple of hours, on business days.
Services We Offer
You may be wondering, aside from roof inspection in Dallas TX, what other services can you get from Daniel Nicholas Roofing? We also offer
- Roof Repair
- Roof Replacement
- Gutter Installation
- Painting & Staining
- General Contracting
- Siding Installation